Tiger Manufacturing - CNC Machining.
Send us your drawings or sketches for a free quote, call today! You only have an idea? Check out our consulting services! We will help you develop your idea or dream into professional cad drawings resulting to a finish product or part that will satisfy your every wish.
• You get many advantages with CNC machining: The accuracy, precision and detail of your part or product is maintained with the last piece exactly the same as the first, whether it be 10 or 10,000. There will be little or no clean-up needed as your machined product comes out finished.
• Two state of the art CNC mills on premises: We have the capability to create your order in a timely manner, guaranteeing the manufacturing to be an efficient process of high quality, with meeting the expected tolerances required. All this can be done in a wide range of materials.
• 33 years of knowledge and experience: We and our trained personnel will guide you through the process for a enjoyable final product. With all our years of knowledge, hands on know-how and experience in the field of CNC machining, we will provide you with the most up to date methods and technology.
Tiger Manufacturing - Laser Cutting.
• The advantage of laser cutting: Precision cut shapes from plate stock materials up to 3/8” in thickness and from very small elements to 5’ foot x 10’ foot in size. Unlimited design shapes can be produced with laser accurate sharp and straight edges requiring minimal or no clean-up. If you can draw it, sketch it, squiggle lines, radius', lettering, signs, seemingly impossible cuts for your design can be generated utilizing the unique laser advantage. Many finishes are available upon request, from paint to powder coating.
• Our state of the art multi-head laser: Our fully computerized laser will reduce cost for your design by automatically arranging your design elements on the sheet material to maximize the amount of elements that can be cut out of one sheet. Production speed will additionally reduce costs by being able to cut many sizes and shaped elements. We can meet whatever your specifications are in a timely manner.
Tiger Manufacturing - Flame Cutting.
• CNC Flame cutting at its best: Precision cut shapes from heavy plate stock materials from 3/8” to 6” in thickness and large designs can be accommodated with our table of 5’ foot x 10’ foot for single torch design elements or multi-torch cutting for producing repetitive cuts at the same time. A wide range of design shapes can be produced. The last piece cuts as accurate as the first. Scroll ironwork available; gates, fixed panels, door inserts, grilles and railings.
• Our multi-head flame cutter: Our fully computerized multi-head flame cutting machine will reduce cost for your design by automatically arranging your design elements on the sheet material to maximize the amount of elements that can be cut out of one sheet. Production speed will additionally reduce costs by being able to cut simultaneously many sizes and shaped elements at the same time. We can meet whatever your specifications are in a timely manner. minor clean-up and vibratory deburring is provided ready for the finish of your Choice, from paint to powder coating available upon request.
Please contact us for more information.
Tiger Manufacturing - Metal bending and plate forming.
• Sheet metal bending & plate forming: You can have one piece construction of sheet metal bent or plate formed to have multiple angels, shapes, holes and knockouts of all sizes. This can be done with a high level of precision and accuracy to meet your specifications. All this can be done in a wide range of materials, including; carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and titanium. Finishes from polished, paint and powder coating available.
• Our 50 ton Press Brake: Our 50 ton press brake can provide you with up to a 96” bending length. The press brake provides greater precision, reliability of exact replication for the same part over and over. Providing productivity with dramatically reduced set times.
Tiger Manufacturing - Welding Services.
Contractor's Lic. #606175
• L.A. Certified and D1.5 Certified
Portable L.A. welding contractor serving Southern California for over 25 years: We are equiped to handle all your welding needs including:
Carbon arc cutting
Whaler tie backs
• Additional Services: We also have a full service CNC and Flame cutting metal shop for all your large production cutting of up to 6" thick material for: Base plates Stiffener plates Bearing plates